ImpREC, CHimpREC, Imports Fixer... this are all great tools to rebuild an import table,
but they all have some major disadvantages, so I decided to create my own tool for this job.
Scylla's key benefits are:
- x64 and x86 support
- full unicode support (probably some russian or chinese will like this :-) )
- written in C/C++
- plugin support
- works great with Windows 7
This tool was designed to be used with Windows 7 x64, so it is recommend to use this operating system.
But it may work with XP and Vista, too.
Source code is licensed under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v3.0
### Only Windows XP x64:
Windows XP x64 has some API bugs. 100% correct imports reconstruction is impossible.
If you still want to use XP x64, here are some hints:
* EncodePointer/DecodePointer exported by kernel32.dll have both the same VA.
Scylla, CHimpREC and other tools cannot know which API is correct. You need to fix this manually.
Your fixed dump will probably run fine on XP but crash on Vista/7.
### ImpREC plugin support:
Some ImpREC Plugins don't work with Windows Vista/7 because they don't "return 1" in the DllMain function.
- CTRL + D: [D]ump
- CTRL + F: [F]ix Dump
- CTRL + R: PE [R]ebuild
- CTRL + O: L[o]ad Tree
- CTRL + S: [S]ave Tree
- CTRL + T: Auto[t]race
- CTRL + G: [G]et Imports
- CTRL + I: [I]AT Autosearch
Version 0.6 FINAL:
- added dump memory regions
- added dump pe sections -> you can edit some values in the dialog
- improved dump engine with intelligent dumping
- improved pe rebuild engine -> removed yoda's code
- fixed various bugs
Version 0.6 BETA:
- Dump memory feature
- Many core and source code improvements
Bugs (tested by Ufo-Pu55y)
XPx86 & Scylla_x86.exe -> Pick DLL -> Dump -> Ok.
XPx64 & Scylla_x64.exe -> Pick DLL -> Dump -> Ok.
XPx64 & Scylla_x86.exe -> Pick DLL -> Dump -> "Cannot dump image."
- added save/load import tree feature
- multi-select in tree view
- fixed black icons problem in tree view
- added keyboard shortcuts
- dll dump + dll dump fix now working
- added support for scattered IATs
- pre select target path in open file dialogs
- improved import resolving engine with api scoring
- minor bug fixes and improvements
- GUI code improvements
- bug fixes
- imports by ordinal
Link: SnD Download
Scylla is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v3